Thursday, April 3, 2008

Well, we are in week 32 of our pregnancy!!! We have had many different opionions on what we should name her. I think I am going to put all the names in a hat and start drawing. I had another ultra sound today. The baby is measuring about two weeks further along than what we thought. They said that she is about 5 pounds and I still have about 7 weeks to go!! HOLY COW right. I was thinking no epidural with this baby but if she is gonna be big I might re-think that. Anyway, we are going to be spending some time at our time share resort before she is born. I may be pressing my luck by going so late in pregnancy but we all need a little vacation before we add a new little spirit to our home. So hopefully all goes well. I had a great baby shower with all my GREAT friends. I got lots of things I needed and it really made things more real and got me in the mood to get the nursery set up and it looks great. Anyway, hopefully I can get my computer fixed so that I can download some pics again soon...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a mom enjoying her life!
Live well * Laugh Often * Love Much
My Children rock my WORLD!!!!
RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own